Environmental Management and Services
Staying Ahead of Developments
In the field of Environment, EHSQ Development provides specialized services, which belong to the following categories:
- Field Studies: Study of the area for any environmental or climatic hazards. Mapping the area. Statistical analysis of spatial and temporal environmental data.
- Waste Management: Consulting services and studies on environmentally sound waste management. Training of employees in existing or new practices.
- Preparing for Climate Change: Study of the potential effects of climate change at all stages and areas of business activity. Assessing the effects of rising temperatures, sea level change, or extreme weather events and how they can be mitigated. Training of employees on related issues.
- Environmental Emergency Response Plan: Preparation of contingency plans for hazardous substances, floods, rainwater, etc. Theoretical training of employees and conducting similar exercises.
- Environmental Legislation: Checking compliance with Greek & European Legislation. Suggestions for corrective action to eliminate non-compliances. Consulting services regarding Environmental Legislation.