In the field of Occupational Health & Safety, EHSQ Development provides specialized services, which belong to the following categories:
Occupational H&S Studies & Trainings:
- Improvement of the Health & Safety culture,
- Insecure Conditions & Behaviours (BBS – Behaviour Based Safety),
- Occupational Risk Assessment,
- Machinery Lock Out and Tag Out Procedures,
- Facilities Traffic Management,
- Fire Safety / Fire Protection,
- Proper selection and use of P.P.E. (fit-testing),
- Application of a 5S System,
- Wellness & Stress Management, and
- Trainings for Safety at Home / at Work / in Everyday Life.
First Aid Trainings: First Aid Trainings in colaboration with a Trainer of the World Training Organization Emergency Care and Safety Institute and of the European Research Council of Cardiopulmonary Rescuscitation.
Organization of Health & Safety Workshops.
Emergency Response Plan & Preparedness Exercises: Preparation of contigency plans, e.g. fire, earthquake, malicious actions, trapped workers, e.t.c.
Organization of Drills:
- evacuations of buildings,
- fire safety,
- release from vehicles & construction machinery,
- work at height,
- confined spaces.
Health & Safety Legislation: Compliance audits with regards to the Greek & European Legislation . Suggestions for corrective actions to eliminate non-compliances.
Diagnostic Tests & Audits: Diagnostic Tests & Compliance Audits with regards to the Legislation and the Internal Health & Safety Protocols of the Company/Organization.
ISO 45001:2018 H&S Management Systems
ISO 39001:2018 Road Safety Management