Employee Health & Safety Services
Improving the Security Culture
In the field of Occupational Health & Safety, EHSQ Development provides specialized services, which belong to the following categories:
- Safety Studies: BBS (Behavior Based Safety). Occupational Risk Assessment Study, Facility Traffic Management Study, 5S System Implementation Study, LOTO Procedures Study.
- Diagnostic Tests & Inspections: Diagnostic Tests & Inspections of Compliance with both the Legislation and the Internal R&D Protocols of each company, Design & Implementation of H&S System, and Internal Inspections of ISO Systems.
- Experiential Trainings:
- Trainings to improve the culture of Health & Safety
- Unsafe Conditions & Behaviors
- Safety of Machines and LO-TO
- 5S (Sort – Set in order – Shine – Standardize – Sustain)
- Emergency Management
- Fire Safety / Fire Protection
- First Aid Training in collaboration with an Instructor of the World Education Organization Emergency Care and Safety Institute and the European Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Council, European Research Council (ERC)
- Home Security / Casualty Training
- Emergency Response Plan & Related Trainings: Preparation of contingency plans e.g. fire, earthquake, malicious actions, trapping of workers, etc. Carrying out similar exercises.
- Health & Safety Legislation (H&S): Control of compliance with Greek & European Legislation. Suggestions for corrective actions to eliminate non-compliances. Consulting services regarding the H&S Legislation.