Project Manager (Environment & Energy)
Giorgos Ntagounakis holds a BSc in Environmental Studies (University of the Aegean), an MSc in Geography & Environment (EKPA) and is a PhD Candidate in Atmospheric Sciences & Meteorology (EKPA).
His role in EHSQ Development mainly concerns:
- the design, implementation, inspection and support of Energy Management Systems,
- the Measurement of Greenhouse Gas Emissions, the construction of plans for their reduction and the writing of the Final Carbon Footprint Report,
- the preparation of Field Studies for any environmental or climatic hazards,
- area mapping and statistical analysis of environmental data, and
- providing training on environmental issues such as Climate Change, Energy, etc.
He is a certified Lead Auditor of Energy Management Systems (ISO 50001) and Carbon Footprint and Greenhouse Gas Emissions (ISO 14064).