Project Manager (Environment)
Paraskevi Filandra holds a BSc in Geology (EKPA).
Her role in EHSQ Development mainly concerns:
- monitoring the degree of compliance of companies with the current Health & Safety Legislation,
- inspection of workplaces in order to verify the correct application of ISO 45001 and ISO 39001 standards,
- preparation of Occupational Risk Assessments,
- the writing of Emergency Response Plans, and
- conducting Conformity Audits with European and international standards.
She is a certified Inspector of Environmental Management Systems (ISO 14001), and Health & Safety (ISO 45001).