Skip to content
- The website www.ehsq-development.com (henceforth “Website“) belongs to the company named EHSQ Development P.C. (henceforth “Company“) which has its headquarters at the address Kekropos 8, Kifisia 14564, Greece.
- The Website is intended exclusively for legal entities or individuals with full legal capacity who may enter into legally binding agreements under applicable law. The use of the Website and its contents and applications by anyone under the age of 18 is prohibited.
- The content of this Website as a whole is an intellectual property of the Company and is covered by national and international
Intellectual Property Laws. Every information, image, logo, design, software, audiovisual work or audio clip in the Website, constitutes an original intellectual creation and as such it is protected according to the Law 2121/1993 law. Every act of reproduction, distribution, modification or use of any of the above without written permission from the Company is strictly prohibited.
- The Company adopts all measures possible, so that the data and information in its Website are reliable. However, the Company does not guarantee the correctness, completeness, accuracy and credibility of the above data and information, and cannot be held responsible against users or third parties for any damage due to their incorrect or inaccurate nature.
- Anything appearing on this Website that constitutes an intellectual or industrial property of third parties, rests solely with their responsibility. Connecting to other web pages (via links) takes place exclusively in order to facilitate users. The Company cannot be held responsible for any direct or indirect user damage, stemming from utilising linking with other web pages or from the use of data and information contained in any similar web page.
- The Company is not responsible for any direct or indirect, incidental and consequential damage to users of the Website, resulting from illegal actions of third parties, spread of viruses when using the Website or downloading content data, or other problems that may arise while using a computer. The Company holds the right to modify the Website, add, edit and remove any data or information without prior notice. It also holds the right to modify the present terms without necessary informing users about these modifications.
What kind of data and information is collected
- When the user gains access to the services of the Website, the user’s web browser, the platform of the mobile device used, or the
camera of the device, automatically collect and register data to the server among which may be: the user’s location via the GPS, the type and version of the web browser, websites visited, the time and duration of the visit etc.
- Cookies and other similar technologies may be used, which the user has the possibility to stop or limit through the web browser’s settings and the special functionality of the Website. In this case, some parts of the Website may malfunction.
Social media, third parties and other websites
- The Website may provide the user with the ability to gain access to certain services via social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) or third
How data and information collected is being used
- The Company uses the data and information collected from the users of the Website with the purpose of:
- Efficiently providing its portal services
- Notifying when modifications are taking place to one of the services provided from those mentioned on the portal.
- Ensuring the provision, improvement, and monitoring the effectiveness of its services.
- Informing about the development and testing of new services and functions.
- Monitoring the total number of visitors, the site traffic and user demographics.
- Making sure to diagnose and fix technical problems.
Sharing data and information
Securing user personal data
- The Company conforms to the legislation in force concerning the protection of user information and personal data and makes every effort possible in order to protect the data and user information in its files, abiding by all procedures prescribed by the law.